:: ivy ::
She is so fascinated with it and eats it so much better than the regular.
02. She still will occasionally ask for Ginger the elf.
She misses her -- one night she cried because she wanted to see her again.
03. She loves getting the mail.
Which is awesome for me because it is freezing cold!!
Even to open the door and grab the mail is way to cold for me.
04. She eats treats just like me...she savors every bite.
Takes her forever to eat a cookie, or even fruit snacks she'll suck on them until they are gone.
(not always though - sometimes she eats sweets so fast you don't even know she had them)
05. Her go to name right now for imaginary friends, dolls, animals, etc is Sparkle Heart.
:: olive ::
She loves brushing the new princess dolls hair and will line them up and one by one get them all pretty.
02. She even will bring me the curling iron when she wants me to curl her hair.
She will say "Yaya does"
(because Laura curled her hair over Christmas)
She thinks she looks so beautiful with it all done...and she does!
03. She also loves the blow dryer.
04. She is obsessed with peeling "cuties" by herself...
this is great for me, but she never ends up eating them,
she'll take one slice of it and is done.
05. She taunts Ivy with her chewed up food in her mouth.
Gross I know, but so funny to watch her chase her big sister around with food in her mouth.
Hahaha, makes me laugh thinking about it.
:: mae ::
I pumped two bottles for her and nursed her right before we left and she didn't even need them.
She went right to sleep with Chris rocking her.
What a dream.
02. So now I have two bottles in the fridge - tempted to give her one just to see what she'll do.
But then it seems like too much work, and nursing her is just too easy, so I haven't tried it yet.
03. The last two nights she finally started sleeping through the night again.
(since we got back from St. George she started waking up a few times in the night - but it also could have been because she has had a stuffy nose)
04. She loves my phone.
Like is obsessed with it as much as a four month old can be.
Whenever she sees it she is practically nose diving trying to reach for it.
05. Pretty sure I have another tv watcher on my hands again.
(Olive wasn't much of one - but Ivy was....and still is)